Planning your social media posts or a social media campaign should be easy, it should not make you anxious or frustrated, and most importantly should NOT come with a planner so long it’s kinda frustrating to look at much less fill.
You know you need to plan your social media schedule, and you need to know what’s going out today at a glance without login into your various social media management tools.
More than that you need to know whom you’re targeting, what social media platforms to focus on, who is doing what, how much you have to spend on social media, and what outcome you want your social media posts to have.
At FOR HER EMPIRE, we don’t just give female entrepreneurs easy-to-use content creation resources, we give you a guide explaining how to use the resource and why it is important for YOUR BUSINESS.
Our social media planner Kit includes:
- A PDF Ebook guide explaining all the components of a good but simple and easy-to-use social media planner.
- 2 Social media planner /social media planning templates available in US Letter and A4 format.
- 2 social media calendars providing you with both a month-to-month calendar view of your social media campaigns and a week-to-week list view of your social media campaigns.
- Freebie: A Brand Positioning Statement Template
- Freebie: A Weekly Planner
- Freebie: 30 Minutes Coaching Session
Read Our blog post on how to properly post the same content to multiple social media platforms.