Every business needs a marketing plan. You definitely need one to get ahead, here are 3 reasons why you need one.
1. To know what’s happening on your market: You need to have a good idea of what customers in your market space want and expect from your business.
2. To know where you are as a business: A good plan would help you identify your business assets, strengths, and weaknesses if you’ve launched, and potential strengths and weaknesses if you’re about to launch. It’ll also show you gaps in your market that your business can fill.
3. To forecast where your business is going to be in the next three months, six months, one year, two years, etc. To know your marketing goal and how it ties in with your business goal and brand promise to your customers.
You need a marketing plan because it’s part of the foundation of your business empire.
What you DON’T need is a 150-page marketing plan that would stress the crap out of you, or if you’re like me, you’ll probably end up with painful anxiety-induced migraines.
Your plan should be free of unnecessary and distracting details. Think about it, at what point will you fill out a 150-page marketing template, and then read the completed marketing plan without getting overwhelmed?
Keep it simple, keep it precise, and if possible keep it short.
And that’s why we exist… At For Her Empire, we believe in making things as simple and easy to use as possible for female entrepreneurs. We make sure that all our resources are simple yet efficient.
Running a business is a lot of work, the last thing you need to do is read 50 pages of fluff just to find out where your business is headed.
Our marketing plan Kit includes:
- A PDF Ebook guide explaining all the components of a good but simple and easy to use plan
- PDF Templates to help you develop a solid and comprehensive marketing plan for your business or main product/service
- Freebie: A Brand Positioning Statement Template
- Freebie: A Weekly Planner
- Freebie: 30 Minutes Coaching Session
Need to plan your content marketing? Here’s our Blog post planner and content writing kit.